COVID-19 has been declared a global pandemic. The province of BC has declared a State of Emergency to prevent the spread of the virus. The best way to prevent infection is to avoid being exposed to the virus. Here are other ways to stay maintain safety:
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands.
- Practice good respiratory hygiene by covering your moth when you sneeze or cough.
- Practice social distancing: avoid shaking hands and crowded places – maintain a safe distance between yourself and others outside.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces regularly.
At Ambleside speech, the safety of our clients is our priority. As we monitor this situation closely, we are taking a few steps to do our part in preventing the spread of the virus while continuing to meet your needs. WE HAVE MOVED ALL APPOINTMENTS TO ONLINE SESSIONS. All appointments for EXISTING AND NEW CLIENTS will be conducted via virtual sessions. For most, videoconferencing (virtual) sessions are every bit as effective as in-person sessions. In fact, it will help with increased success in the client’s natural environment. Our cancellation policy remains the same. Please contact us if you are interested in setting up virtual sessions. We will provide all the information you need to get started.